Adina Mihaescu is a member of the Corporate, M&A and Private Equity department.
She advises SMEs, international groups, investment funds and management teams on a wide variety of transactions such as mergers and acquisitions, LBOs, external growth, reorganizations, and strategic alliances. She is experienced in various business sectors such as tech, industry, and healthcare.
Adina holds a Master in Business Law from Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas University and an LL.M from Georgetown University.
Prior to joining Hoche Avocats, she worked at Weil Gotshal & Manges LLP, Paris.
- Since 2022 — Hoche Avocats
- 2014 - 2021 — Weil Gotshal & Manges LLP, Paris
- 2014 — Admitted to the Paris Bar
- 2012 - 2013 — Georgetown University, Washington D.C. (LL.M., Securities and Financial Regulation)
- 2010 - 2011 — Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas University (Master and MBA, business law and management)
- 2009 - 2010 — Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne University, (Master in business law)
- 2006 - 2009 — Strasbourg University (Bachelor in Law and European Studies)
- French – bilingual
- Romanian - bilingual