Audrey Szultz joined Hoche Avocats in January 2018. She is attached to the Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity department and evolves within the team led by Grine Lahreche.
Her practice focuses on Private Equity transactions and, more generally, on M&A transactions for investment funds, directors or managers.
Audrey Szultz has a Master’s degree in Business Law from the University of Paris-Saclay and a Specialized Master’s degree in International Law and Management from ESCP Europe (Paris) and City Law School (London). During her studies, she attended financial engineering and analysis seminars, which allows her to work on management package structuration.
- Since 2018 — Hoche Avocats
- — Admitted to the Paris Bar
- 2017 — Specialized Master's degree in International Law and Management, ESCP Europe (Paris) & City Law School (Londres)
- 2015 — Master's degree in Business Law, University of Paris-Saclay
- 2013 — English degree, University of Paris-Saclay