Tel. +33 (0)1 53 93 22 00
Charlène Remaud has been an associate at Hoche Avocats since April 2022.
She is a member of the Commercial / Business Litigation practice led by Catherine Ottaway.
She is experienced in financial restructuring and insolvency proceedings. She is also part of the Restructuring department led by Hadrien de Lauriston.
- Since 2022 — Hoche Avocats
- 2021 — Bar Admission
- 2019 — Magistère de Droit des Activités Économiques (MDAE), Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne University
- 2019 — Master II Business Litigation, Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne University
- 2018 — Master in Law, Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne University
- 2017 — Academic exchange program, University of New York (NYU)