Didier Barsus is a private assets and wealth taxation specialist. He brings in depth expertise and extensive experience to the firm in matters involving professional family interests, in particular concerning the income of family members, the structuring and the transfer of private assets and acts as counsel and as attorney in the context of tax litigation.
He also advises on real estate taxation and acts on behalf of companies and associations in the areas of corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, tax audits and tax litigation.
He is a member of the International Fiscal Association (IFA) and of the French Institute of Tax Counsels and Attorneys (IACF).
- since 2009 — Hoche Avocats
- 2005-2009 — Granrut Avocats
- 2001-2005 — EY Law
- 1988-2001 — SCP Martinet-Barsus
- 1991 — admitted to the Paris Bar
- 1991 — University of Paris XII (Postgraduate degree in international taxation DESS)
- 1986 — University of Paris XII (Master in Private Law)