Edith Boucaya joined Hoche in November 2020.
She assists French and foreign groups in their national and transnational operations, acquisitions or disposals of shareholdings or assets, in the implementation of strategic partnerships and reorganisation projects for businesses. She also acts alongside investment funds or managers in LBO and expansion capital transactions.
She has practised since 1995 with international law firms (Eversheds, Hogan Lovells) and has been a partner in the Corporate/M&A/Private Equity team at Paul Hastings since 2011.
DEA in Business Law and holder of a DEJA from the University of Paris X.
- Since november 2020 — Hoche Avocats
- 2011 - 2020 — Partners at Paul Hastings law fim
- 2007 - 2011 — Counsel at Lovells law firm
- 1995 - 2007 — Frere Cholmeley - Eversheds
- 1995 — Admitted at the Paris Bar
- 1995 — DEA in business law and holder of a DEJA, University of Paris X