Eugénie Berthet has been a tax lawyer for more than 25 years and has been a partner in the private client department of Hoche Avocats since July 2020.
She advises on the tax aspects of French and international business transfer operations (sale, opening of capital, equity transactions, donations and in heritance).
She advises French and foreign families on structuring their professional and private assets and planning their succession. She assists them in both advisory and litigation matters.
She also assists companies in structuring their employee shareholding, management packages and LMBOs.
She assists French and foreign patrons and foundations with their various problems (setting up NPOs, approval, activities, donations).
Finally, she also works regularly for artists, sportsmen and sports clubs.
- Since 2020 — Hoche Avocats
- 2017 - 2020 — CPC Associés, partner
- 2013 - 2017 — Pinsent Masons, partner
- 2011 - 2013 — Marccus Partners, partner
- 1996 - 2011 — Slaughter&May and Landwell-PWC, associate
- 1993 — LLM, Cornell Law School, NY, USA
- 1992 — Admitted to the Paris Bar
- 1992 — Paris II Assas (Magistère Droit des Affaires-Fiscal)