Guillaume Martinet has acquired a solid background in the area of mergers and acquisitions, private equity, corporate restructuring, long term corporate financing operations and corporate law. He advises large international corporate groups, public sector companies, SMEs and growth firms. He also advises foreign companies on their investments in France. He is a regular contributor to the legal and business press and speaks at conferences in his practice areas.
- since 1995 — Hoche Avocats
- 1988-1995 — Price Waterhouse Legal & Tax
- 1992 — admitted to the Paris Bar
- 1989 — Postgraduate degree (DESS) in corporate taxation, University of Paris Dauphine
- 1989 — Master in business law, University of Paris II Assas