Hadrien de Lauriston has been a partner since January 2021. He is attached to the Restructuring department.
Hadrien de Lauriston joined Hoche in January 2021 after having practised for nearly 10 years in several leading international law firms.
He is specialised in the prevention and handling of corporate difficulties, he assists stakeholders (creditors, shareholders, and so on) as well as debtors in difficulty to enable them to find a solution to ensure they can repay while keeping a decent life to protect the interests of both parties in a crisis context. He also has extensive experience in the takeover of companies in difficulty, whether in a judicial or non-judicial context, and has been involved in several major cases in recent years. Within the firm Hoche, Hadrien is attached to the Restructuring department and brings his expertise to the other departments of the firm.
He is a member of the French Institute of Collective Proceedings Practitioners (IFPPC), the French Association for Consular Institutions (AFFIC), the French Association for Business Restructuring and Turnaround (ARE) and the Association of Young Restructuring Professionals (AJR).
- Since 2021 — Hoche Avocats
- 2017 - 2020 — Bredin Prat
- 2013 - 2017 — Associate in the team of Gabriel Sonier and Caroline Texier at Dentons then at Gide
- 2010 — Admitted to the Paris Bar
- 2009 — LLM Bond University, Australia
- 2008 — University of Paris X (Master 2 Corporate Law)
- 2007 — University of Paris II (Master 1 Business Law)
- 2006 — University of Paris II (Bachelor's degree in private law)