Jérôme Mas has been a partner in the tax department since 2020. He has developed recognised expertise in transactional taxation, particularly in LBO transactions, where he regularly advises investment funds and managers. He is also regularly involved in M&A transactions and has solid expertise in real estate taxation, which he exercises with real estate companies and developers.
Jérôme Mas has been recommended by Best Lawyers in France since 2020.
He began his career at Ashurst and Freshfields before joining De Pardieu Brocas Maffei, where he was appointed Counsel in 2017.
He is a member of the Institut des Avocats Conseils Fiscaux (IACF).
- Since 2020 — Hoche Avocats
- 2011 - 2019 — De Pardieu Brocas Maffei
- 2007 - 2009 — Freshfields
- 2005 - 2007 — Ashurst
- 2004 — Admitted to the Paris Bar
- 2002 — University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas (DESS post graduate degree in business law and taxation)