Frédérique Cassereau leads the employment department.
Lawyer at the Paris Bar since 1996, Frédérique Cassereau advises companies and executives on all aspects of labour law.
She assists many companies in both consultancy and litigation (individual and collective labour relations, redundancy) . She provides support to client from the following industries and fields : pharmaceutical, banking, insurance, performing arts companies.
Former Secretary of the Conference of the internship (Paris Bar), Frédérique Cassereau is also lecturer at the Sciences Po Paris Law School (SPLS).
Since 2022, she is a member of the firm’s Executive Committee.
- since 2016 — Hoche Avocats.
- 2010-2016 — Lussan Société d'Avocats
- 2004-2010 — Rossini Société d'Avocats.
- 1996 — admitted to the Paris Bar
- 1994 — Postgraduate degree (DEA) in Business Law, University of Paris V