Myrtille Dubois-Carmine holds a Master degree in Employment Law from the University of Paris I. She joined Hoche in 2022 as Counsel, after 10 years as an associate and then Counsel at Actance Avocats, a law firm specialized in employment law.
Myrtille Dubois-Carmine is a member of the Employment Department at Hoche and advises companies and groups of various sizes, in French and English, on all their individual and collective employment law issues.
She also manages individual and collective litigation and conducts training sessions.
2022 — Certificate of specialisation in labor & employment law.
- Since September 2022 — Hoche Avocats
- 2019 – 2022 — Actance Avocats
- 2018 – 2019 — Bignon Lebray
- 2012 – 2018 — Actance Avocats
- 2011 – 2012 — Proskauer Rose LLP
- 2011 — Certificate of Qualification as a Lawyer (CAPA)
- 2009-2010 — Master degree in employment law (Master II Juriste de Droit social) – University Sorbonne, Paris I
- 2008-2009 — Master degree in employment law (Master I) – University Sorbonne, Paris I
- 2005-2008 — Bachelor’s degree in private law / University diploma in advanced languages in German and English – University Jean Monnet, Paris XI