Régis Carral is Head of the New Information and Communication Technologies (NICT) and Intellectual Property Department. He developed an expertise in:
> Technology, Media, Communication
> Legal advice in connection with NICT issues, personal data protection and telecom.
> Legal and tax advice in connection with IT and internet projects (ERP integration contracts, software package licences, computer hardware and software package distribution contracts, maintenance, outsourcing and facilities management, dematerialisation, CRM projects, data protection and privacy and dealing with the CNIL, (French board which enforces data protection and privacy laws) on-line games and betting, etc.).
> Pre-litigation and litigation in IP/IT (cyber-criminality, intellectual property, IT projects issues).
> Intellectual property
> Copyright, trademark, patent and design and models
> Implementation and support of management and protection strategies of intellectual property rights,
> Management of trademark , (legal and tax optimisation of IP asset transfers, drafting and negotiation of contracts),
> Pre-litigation and litigation.
Régis gives lecture on IT, internet and intellectual property in France and abroad, and is a lecturer at “HEC” (School of Business Studies) and at the Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Paris”,
(National School of Mines of Paris) for students seeking a Master’s degree specialised in management of information systems and technologies.
- since 2012 — Hoche Avocats.
- 1997 - 2012 — Landwell & Associés / PWC.
- 1993 - 1996 — Barennes & Associés.
- 1987 - 1992 — Jeantet & Associés.
- 2011 — Member of the workgroup of the “Institut Montaigne” reflecting on the Computerization of the world
- 1999 – 2008 — Member of the workgroup of the “Commission Prospective” of the Paris Bar.
- 1988 — admitted to the Bar
- 1984 — Postgraduate degree in international taxation and business law, University of Paris V “Major of promotion” (first of his year)
- 1983 — Master in international business law, (University of Paris XI)
- 1982 — British Chamber of Commerce (1982)