Hoche Avocats advised Derichebourg in its minority stake investment in Elior Group

Hoche Avocats has advised the Derichebourg Group on its acquisition of a minority stake in Elior Group, one of the world’s leading operators in contract catering and support services.

Under the terms of a memorandum of understanding, which will be finalised by 30 June at the latest, the Derichebourg Group will acquire 14.7% of Elior’s share capital and voting rights from BIM, which is controlled by Elior’s founder, Mr Robert Zolade, and Mr Gilles Cojan. Following this acquisition, the Derichebourg Group, which already held 4.9% of Elior’s capital, will see its stake increase to a total of 19.6%.

The Derichebourg Group is a major international player in environmental and business services.

This transaction is part of a long-term shareholder engagement strategy and represents a real opportunity for the Derichebourg Group to invest in one of the world’s leading contract catering and service companies, with strong potential and proven attractiveness.


* * *

Derichebourg Group was advised in this transaction by Jérôme Roustit (partner) and Didier Fornoni (partner) of Hoche Avocats.

Bredin Prat advised the seller.


Les Echos – 19 may 2022

Les Echos Investir – 19 may 2022

Investir – 19 may 2022

Le Figaro – 19 may 2022

Boursorama – 19 may2022

Zonebourse – 19 may 2022

La Tribune – 19 may 2022

The team:

  • Jérôme Roustit

    Tel. +33 (0)1 53 93 22 00 See more
  • Didier Fornoni

    Tel. +33 (0)1 53 93 22 00 See more