Jérôme Roustit is a trained tax expert who has developed expertise in the areas of mergers and acquisitions and corporate restructuring. His experience includes advising managers on the reorganization and transfer of their private assets. He also works for companies in the real estate field (real estate taxation, audits, asset management, transfer and acquisition of real estate portfolios).
- since 2005 — Hoche Avocats.
- 1990-2004 — SCP Maison Eck.
- 1987-1989 — KPMG-FIDAL.
- 1991 — admitted to the Paris Bar
- 1987 — Postgraduate degree (DESS) in business law, Corporate legal counsel Diploma (DJCE) University of Montpellier
- 1987 — Proficiency certificate in corporate techniques, University of Lyon
- 1986 — Master in notarial law, University of Montpellier