Amandine Doury has been a lawyer in the Corporate, M&A, Private-Equity department since 2015. She was appointed counsel in January 2023.
She advises clients, including SMEs, international groups, investment funds and management team on a wide variety of transactions such as mergers and acquisition, LBOs, external growth, reorganization and strategic alliances. She is experienced in various business sectors.
Amandine holds a Master 2 in Corporate and Business Law and a DJCE from the University of Poitiers.
She also holds a Certificate of Specialised Study in Company Law from the University of Montpellier.
- Since 2015 — Hoche Avocats
- 2015 — Admitted to the Bar
- 2012 — University of Poitiers (DJCE) / Master 2 in Business Law
- 2012 — University of Montpellier - Certificate in Business Law
- 2011 — University of Poitiers - Master 1 in Business Law