A tax law specialist, Eric Quentin, is particularly active in advising on taxation of restructuring operations (mergers, acquisitions, LBOs, etc.) and other transactions and has developed special expertise in the area of tax consolidation. His experience includes management of deferred taxes and effective tax rates, as well as assistance with tax audits and tax litigation. He participates in and speaks at numerous seminars and conferences (including EFE, the IACF, the IFA and France-Invest).
He is a member of the firm’s Executive Committee and represents the firm in France-Invest, the French Venture Capital Association (ex AFIC).
- since 1991 — Hoche Avocats
- 1987-1991 — FIDAL
- 1991 — admitted to the Paris Bar
- 1993 — Certificate in tax law
- 1986 — Postgraduate degree (DESS) in town planning and development, University of Nantes
- 1984 — Master in business law, University of Nantes