Tel. +33 (0)1 53 93 22 00
As a corporate law specialist, Marie-Pierre Souweine has developed specific skills in the areas of corporate restructuring and specifically in mergers, partial contributions of assets and other universal asset transactions, as well as in long term financing operations. She works on acquisitions, transfers and business combinations, as well as on the management of corporate affairs for both listed and unlisted companies. She leads conferences and seminars in her practice areas and has participated in the think tank on The European Company. She is also a member of the Association Progrès du Management (APM) – Club Paris Tour Eiffel.
- since 1993 — Hoche Avocats.
- 1990-1992 — Cabinet Fonte & associés.
- 1994 — admitted to the Paris Bar.
- 1989 — Postgraduate degree (DEA) in business and economic law, University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas.
- 1988 — Postgraduate degree (DESS) in tax law, University of Paris XII
- 1987 — Master in business and tax law, University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas