Tel. +33 (0)1 53 93 22 00
Vincent Guilaine is a member of the firm’s Corporate / M&A department.
Vincent holds a Master’s degree in Business Law, majoring in Corporate Contracts, from the Ecole des Hautes Etudes Appliquées du Droit (H.E.A.D.) and has been a member of the Paris Bar since 2016. He has extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions, particularly with foreign clients.
He also holds an LL.M. in the United-States and has been admitted to the New York Bar since 2015.
Prior to joining Hoche Avocats in 2021, Vincent practiced for more than four years at ADVANT Altana.
- 2016 — Admitted to the Paris Bar
- 2015 — Admitted to the New York Bar
- 2015 — Ecole des Hautes Etudes Appliquées du Droit (H.E.A.D.) (Master in Business Law – Corporate Contracts)
- 2013 — Golden Gate University School of Law (San Francisco – USA) (LL.M. in US Legal Studies – Corporate and Commercial law)
- 2013 — University Paris Ouest Nanterre la Défense (Paris X) (Master 1 in French and British-American law – Business Law)